DATE OF LAST REVISION: 05-07-2020
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. BY USING THIS WEBSITE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- Membership Eligibility
- You agree that you have provided true, accurate, current and complete information to the Owner in connection with any use or access of the Service.
- Account and Registration Obligations
- Third Party Information on the Website
- As some information appearing on this Website is provided by third parties, the Owner will have no liability in respect of any loss or damage arising from third party information which appears on the Website including the manner in which the information is displayed or information which may be -
- Out of date.
- Impersonation by a person to be another person.
- The Owner is not an agent for any of the Merchants listed on Website and the Owner has no responsibility for and no liability whatsoever in respect of the conduct of a Merchant or quality of service provided by a Merchant.
- Links to Other Sites
- The Website may include links to other websites. Some of these websites may contain materials that are objectionable, unlawful, or inaccurate. These links are provided for convenience only and Website does not endorse these websites or products and services they provide.
- Restrictions on use
- Use the third party links to sites without agreeing to their website terms and conditions.
- Post links to third party websites or use their logo, company name etc. without their prior written permission.
- Use the services for spamming and other illegal purposes.
- Impersonate any person or entity, falsely claim or otherwise misrepresent an affiliation with any person or entity, or access the accounts of others without their permission, forge another persons' digital signature, misrepresent the source, identity, or access the accounts of others without permission, forge another persons' digital signature, misrepresent the source, identity, or content of information transmitted via the services, perform any other similar fraudulent activity or otherwise purchase product or service which we reasonably believe to be potentially fraudulent.
- Infringe our or any third party's Intellectual Property rights, rights of publicity or privacy.
- Use the service if you are below the age of 18 without an adult supervision or in any event use the services if you are under the age of 13 even with an adult supervision and in accordance with applicable law.
- Post or transmit any message, data, image or program which is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever, or unlawfully threatening or unlawful harassing including but not limited to "Indecent Representation of Women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986.
- Refuse to cooperate in any investigation or provide confirmation of identity or any other information as asked by the Owner.
- Remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the service and the Website or features that enforce limitations in the use of the services.
- Use the service in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair it, including without limitation, using the services in an automated manner;
- Use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy the Website without prior written permission;
- Interfere or disrupt this Website or networks connected to this Website;
- Forge headers or manipulate identifiers or other data in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through our Website or to manipulate your presence on your Website;
- Use Website to collect or obtain personal information, including but not limited to financial information, about other users of the Website.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- The services and Website are owned and operated by M/s Abner IT Consulting Services. The visual interfaces, graphics, design, compilation, information, computer code (including source code and object code), products, software, services, and all other elements of the services and the Website provided by the Owner ("Materials") are protected by Indian Copyright, trade dress, Patent and Trademark laws, international conventions and all other Intellectual Property and proprietary rights and applicable laws. As between you and the Owner, all Materials, Trademarks, service marks, and trade names contained on the Website are the Property of the Owner and/or third party licensors or suppliers.
- Disclaimer of Warranties & Liability
- The Website, services, content, user content and any third party content are provided by the Owner on an "As is" basis without warranty of any kind, express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including the implied warranties of title, non-infringement, Merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, without limiting the foregoing, the Owner makes no warranty that -
- The Website or the services will meet your requirements or your use of the Website or the services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- The results that may be obtained from the use of the Website or services will be effective accurate or reliable.
- The quality of the Website or services will meet your expectations; or
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Owner will have no liability related to user content and/or third party content arising under Intellectual Property Rights, libel, privacy, publicity, obscenity or other laws, the Owner disclaims all liability with respect to the misuse, loss, modification or unavailability of any user content and/or third party content.
- You expressly understand and agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law the Owner will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a consequence of unauthorized use of your account or account information in connection with the Website or any services, either with or without your knowledge, the Owner has endeavoured to ensure that all the information on the Website is correct, but the Owner neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data, information, software, products, functionalities, services and related graphics obtained through the Website, or otherwise arising out of the use of this Website, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, further, the Owner shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the Website during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the Website that may occur due to technical reasons or any other reasons beyond the Owner's control. The user understands and agrees that any material or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Website is done entirely at their own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material or data. The Owner accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, with respect to any information provided to you whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
- Indemnification and Limitation of Liability
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Owner, its subsidiaries, affiliates, vendors, agents and their respective directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents (herein after individually and collectively referred to as "indemnified parties") from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, suits, proceedings, penalties, interests, damages, demands, costs and expenses (including legal and other statutory fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by the indemnified parties that arise out of, result from, or in connection with (i) Your breach of the Agreement(s); or (ii) any claims made by any third party due to, or arising out of, or in connection with, Your use of the Website; or (iii) any claim that any Third Party Content, content, information or materials provided by You caused damage to a third party; or (iv) Your violation of any rights of another, including any Intellectual Property rights.
- The Owner may notify you of any claims which you shall be liable to indemnify against. You will then be required to consult with the Owner regarding the course of action to be undertaken in defending such a claim. Further, you shall not compromise or settle any claim or admit any liability or wrongdoing on the part of the Owner without the express prior written consent of the Owner which can be withheld or denied or conditioned by the Owner in its sole discretion.
- Notwithstanding anything to contrary in the agreement(s), in no event shall the Owner, its subsidiaries or affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees, partners or suppliers be liable to You for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages whatsoever, including those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not foreseeable or whether or not the Owner has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or based on any theory of liability, including breach of contract or warranty, negligence or other tortious action, or any other claim arising out of or in connection with Your use of or access to the Website, services or content.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- General Provisions
Name: Mrs. Supriya Das
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Plot No. 45, Sarvasukhi Colony, West Marredpally, Secunderabad, Hyderabad, Telangana, 500026.
Contact Number: 9731021066
The Owner may change the aforesaid details from time to time.