- Programming Skills using C#, WPF, MVVM.
- Understanding of Multi-Threading and Parallel Programming.
- Working knowledge of Windows Operating System Internals (Process, Threads, Memory Management).
- Application debugging skills using Visual Studio Debugger
- Knowledge on Multithreading techniques in C#/.Net Framework
- C#.Net with exposure in parsing XML/XSD, XSL/XSLT
- Knowledge of object oriented design, data structures, design patterns, algorithms, and programming skills.
- Experience in designing product quality GUI
- Experience in VC++ application development
- Custom development of WPF GUI components.
- Familiar with project management methodology, Agile/Scrum JIRA
- Build Unit tests
- 10 years of Experience working with other development teams, architects and QA in building a highly scalable product
- Working with web service developer to bind the GUI with relevant services.
- Active role in the design, development, testing and delivery of the overall system.
- Plan, design and develop high quality desktop applications
- Propose and deliver scalability and performance enhancements to GUIs
- Ability to work and follow the framework design by design team.
- Participate in design sessions and code reviews