Roles and Responsibilities
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate client needs.
- Ensure operating activities are streamlined by working with partners to ensure on-time performance. Responsible for P&L driven decisions for the region.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling & personal/professional networks.
- Building the buyer and seller network in the region by identifying key players in the market. Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to requirements.
- The candidate should be someone who takes complete ownership of the delivery of services emanating out of the vendor ecosystem.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Manage high value and volume transactions offline. Candidates will be responsible for local level marketing and discounting.
- Work towards continuous improvement for serving all customers within the stated service delivery times across the city.
- Liaison with the customer relationship team to ensure seamless customer experience
Desired Candidate Profile
- Have an experience of 3-5 years.
- Candidates have worked with unorganized/SME vendors & have experience in dealing with them.
- Exceptional business and analytical skills and ability to run-entire business cycle independently.
- Ability to multitask and manage more than one client account.
- Proven results of delivering client solutions and meeting sales goals.
- Experience in B2B ecommerce industry would be preferred.
- Deep thinker - Should be able to identify problems and break it down to come up with a solution.
- Excellent level of written and spoken English.
- Focused and possess a sales mindset.