- Min 3yrs of experience in Node.JS.
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it ( such as Express, StrongLoop, SailsJS, etc).
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Knowledge of Advanced SQL concepts.
- Experience with source version control systems (GIT or BitBucket).
- Understanding Web accessibility and security compliance.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Knowledge of Testing framework such as Jest, Jasmine, Mocha, chai, etc.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Development of node based applications/modules.
- Understand requirements and map to technical implementation.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performance applications.
- Designing and building a highly scalable system from the ground up that can support high amounts of concurrent users interacting on the platform.
- Developing and delivering well architected, elegant web services.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Performing system analysis, code modifications, and functional testing to troubleshoot application production issues.
- Participating in all aspects of agile software development -- design, implementation, and deployment.